[MD] Chaos and Goldilocks

Case Case at iSpots.com
Sun Dec 10 16:09:09 PST 2006

Chin,

Feel free to jump in anytime. I have forgotten an awful lot about this Chaos
stuff so any help would be appreciated.

Case

SA)
First off, I don't think you mean disciple, maybe
discipline?  If you did mean the former, then I was
thrown off by the comment.  If you do mean discipline,
then by metaphysics, your saying it is trying to
transcend.  Transcend is to get away from, or beyond.
What is metaphysics trying to get beyond?  If
metaphysics is always trying to get away, transcend,
and go beyond, when will metaphysics be satisfied?

Hi SA,

I hope Case does not mind me butting in and back out quickly here, but
try to think of metaphysics as enlightenment. It is quite possible
neither will be satisfied, but IF, it could only be in the future.

Chin