[MD] Sneddon Bibliography

Dan Glover daneglover at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 10:38:46 PST 2006

Hello everyone

>From: "ian glendinning" <psybertron at gmail.com>
>To: moq_discuss at moqtalk.org
>Subject: Re: [MD] Sneddon Bibliography
>Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 08:24:41 -0600
>
>Thanks Ant, I guessed that must be missing from Part 1.
>
>(He also uses mnemomic initialised abbreviations, which can be worked
>out implicitly I guess, but are these made explicit and unambiguous
>anywhere ? I'll wait to the whole thing is available, anyway.)

Hi Ian

I noticed that about the paper too and in fact took pains to go back and
read the hard copy that Ant sent me for scanning, just to see if perhaps
something was lost in the translation, so to speak. But the ambiguities
shows up there too. This problem can be addressed easily and perhaps the
author will see fit to do so in the future.

>Good stuff.
>Ian

Glad you're enjoying!

Dan