[MD] Chaos

PhaedrusWolff at carolina.rr.com PhaedrusWolff at carolina.rr.com
Tue Dec 12 08:19:41 PST 2006

> I wonder if this applies to the quantum issue of electrons seeming
> to jump
> from shell to shell without apparently existing at all in the
> interveningspace.

Hi Case,

I was thinking, thinking being the key word, that in the field of
quantum mechanics, chaos is considered orbits and waves that are
unpredictable. This, to the best of my limited understanding would be
what I called quantum chaology, but there is the unknowns from
electrons reemerging and the connections between electrons and
photons, all of which I do not understand. Anything I say is only
questions. I couldn’t possibly know this without being a physicist.

If I try to answer this question, I would stand a good chance of
misleading, as I truly don’t know. If ignorance is bliss, I would be
blistered by qm ;)

As opposed to proving my ignorance, I would rather just admit it.

In the quotation you offered, I like the word “choice” as Sneddon uses
it, but that would be another conversation.

Chin