[MD] Research

Squonkonguitar at aol.com Squonkonguitar at aol.com
Tue Dec 12 16:05:02 PST 2006

Dear Forum,
On December 6th 2006 i was informed squonk will be accepted  onto the
University of Liverpool's Autumn 2007 mphil research programme,  which leads after
one year's successful work onto the PhD programme. (This is  standard procedure
for all PhD research staff.)

I've been negotiating a research area with a joint supervisory team
consisting of one philosopher from the Eastern tradition and another  philosopher from
the Western tradition. It has been my intention to focus upon  one area
common to both traditions which will then support the moq as a viable  unification.

Support for this application could not have been more encouraging; the
people at Liverpool have been supportive and most kind. As one of the  philosophers
commented, 'I know you want this shot through with Quality.'

If anyone should wish to offer suggestions regarding an appropriate  area of
research i will be happy to consider them seriously.
I've got an area in mind, and one individual apart from the two potential
supervisors, (who shall remain nameless, i.e. Ian Glenndening) knows what  it is.

Over to you gentle reader...

Love,
Mark