[MD] Research

William Robinson bill.robbie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 18:30:57 PST 2006

The Dalai Lama's new book (*The Universe in a single atom*, book has index,
but the part I refer to is the final third of book)... talks of
Collaboration on-going in Minnesota I believe on meditation and Sleep
states.  Looks like Eastern techniques of first person disaplines combines
with supervision of a master and the 3rd person validation of western
science and experimentation could yield astounding future results according
that recent book.
I encourage you look into this.
robbie