[MD] Research

Squonkonguitar at aol.com Squonkonguitar at aol.com
Tue Dec 12 22:03:06 PST 2006

bill.robbie at gmail.com writes:

The  Dalai Lama's new book (*The Universe in a single atom*, book has index,
but  the part I refer to is the final third of book)... talks of
Collaboration  on-going in Minnesota I believe on meditation and Sleep
states.  Looks  like Eastern techniques of first person disaplines combines
with  supervision of a master and the 3rd person validation of western
science  and experimentation could yield astounding future results according
that  recent book.
I encourage you look into  this.
robbie

Thanks Robbie,