[MD] On Balance: Dewey, Pirsig and Granger

Squonkonguitar at aol.com Squonkonguitar at aol.com
Sat Dec 16 06:14:23 PST 2006

marshalz at charter.net writes:

Greetings Arlo,

It seems to me that you were previously arguing  against the idea that
DQ was the major driving force in the MOQ.  But  accepting that DQ is
the major driving force does not render all SQ  unimportant.  Now you
are focusing on the word 'balance'.  Do  you mean balance vs chaos, or
order vs freedom with balance in the  middle?   Maybe you can describe
how you're using this word  'balance'.

Marsha

Hi Marsha,
I think the term Arlo is orbiting is, 'Coherence.'
Love,
Mark