[MD] Quantum Physics

PhaedrusWolff at carolina.rr.com PhaedrusWolff at carolina.rr.com
Sat Dec 16 16:43:19 PST 2006

Hi SA,

What you are speaking of with meditation, I find in hiking, just being
by a creek, or even parked in my truck near the woods. I think
anything that keeps your focus off yourself is a form of meditation,
and yes, it is calming and I imagine just getting in touch with your
inner self would cleanse some of the false identities we allow to
build up in us from living the mechanical life.

SA)Hmmm, very interesting. This connection consciousness involves us
with would as you state above, get us beyond debates of whether as you
say, "It could be the universe, or it could be in the confines of our
own mind, or it could be Nothingness..." Consciousness, put this way,
is connecting us, and thus, it doesn't matter where consciousness is
coming from, for in this line of thinking, consciousness, according to
its' nature, would need to be clear, in by being clear, would not
emphasize or gravitate to some distraction. Consciousness, it seems,
can't have a way about itself in which it is misleading.
Consciousness, it seems, can't inherently involve a delineated view
and/or inherently be directive, thus, consciousness can't be selfish
and force a view that consciousness itself wants any being to be
conscious of. This is, I assume, why you state consciousness "...could
be Nothingness...". Consciousness is just clear and quiet involved no-
self. Yet, as we understand, just
because consciousness is this way, consciousness therefore does
inherently involve a Way.

Chin) I would think “a Way,” or in some traditions, “The Way,” is
simply a teaching of how to get to consciousness. It would seem to me
we are all conscious to a degree, and don’t realize how much
consciousness works its way into our psyche, what would be referred to
here as “intuition.”

SA) Excellent reading, thanks, and yes, ego-climber, I see. No-self
climber as in impermanence=chaos. Quantum physicist not having trouble
with the unknown. Static quality is stuckness. Intellectual level is
stuck. Social level is stuck. To not know the difference between these
levels might be due to the porous nature of these levels for those
helping these levels understand their moral positions. Thus,
perspective. Those involved in helping the social level with
intellectual quality would not notice a huge stumbling block between
the two levels, or any of the levels for that matter. To focus upon
trying to delineate these two levels would be an effort that does
create conflict between these two levels. Yet, if intellectual quality
is helping social level, then intellectual level activity would
disperse to social level and thus, no huge or seemingly no difference
between the two levels would be waving its' hands like some celebrity
on a stage saying, "Here's the difference."
 The difference is being overcome or calmed by a helpful intellect, a
clear intellect, one that is stuck with nothing. Stuckness can either
be a trap or not a trap. Stuckness upon original intellectual latch is
a stuckness upon nothing. Stuck upon static latches, the 'after'
or 'post' code of art first split would seem to be latches that trap
one with something, thus, stuck to static quality and the ego.

Chin) Stuckness, a good word. When I think of stuckness, I think of
older folks who get stuck in the way they are, no longer willing to
consider DQ, because they have become comfortable in their
understanding, and no longer growing. They may be preparing to pass on
to the next life or stage, no longer concerned or excited with the
current one.