[MD] On Balance: Dewey, Pirsig and Granger

Squonkonguitar at aol.com Squonkonguitar at aol.com
Sun Dec 17 16:02:48 PST 2006

Marsha said to Mark:
If that's your thinking, I can honestly state I  haven't the slightest idea
what you're talking about.  But thanks for  trying.

dmb says:
I can't make any sense of it either. Its been years  now and I still haven't
the slightest idea what the guy means. Apparently  Mark is just so
off-the-chart brilliant that mere mortals like us have no  chance of keeping
up. And the fact that he refuses to dumb it down only  shows his tremendous
strength of character and maturity. All we can do is  stand in awe of this
special, special man.

Mark: It was good enough for McTwat to steal and place in his PhD thesis so
take it up with him.