[MD] On Balance: Dewey, Pirsig and Granger

Squonkonguitar at aol.com Squonkonguitar at aol.com
Sun Dec 17 17:37:20 PST 2006

Mark: Hello SA.
I understand now.
You thought i was attacking you when i spoke of simulation because it may  be
enquired if you are simulating all that Zen shit?
This was not my intention SA.
I was not suggesting you were simulating.

However, after careful examination of your posts and the sudden application
of the, 'I'm just a mirror' malarkey my bullshit detector is all aquiver.
It get the feeling you have an ego and it's not a happy bunny.

Next move from SA: Disengage DuMB style cos he's discovered he's out of his
depth, followed by a trashing of coherence for no explicable reason other than
a  nasty bitterness he didn't have the imagination to think of something like
that  himself. Just like those who pissed all over Orpheus! How ironic is
that?

Welcome to the cult SA.

Love,
Mark