[MD] Quantum Physics

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 17:52:38 PST 2006

     [Chin]
> It would seem to me meditation would be a good way
> to clear the mind,
> open you up to DQ. Enlightenment, that little
> something that happens
> when you meditate, but may not even know you
> received, might be
> considered DQ,

     Not sure, about dq being enlightenment.
Enlightenment seems to be the realization of dq (to
use MoQ terminology), but to say enlightenment is dq
is to rid realization as a static pattern that it is.
Don't you think?

     [Chin]
> but in my way of thinking, this
> enlightened state
> builds. There would be no recognition of
> enlightenment, right? Isn’t
> it only built through a life of meditation?

     Enlightenment is realization of Emptiness, dq,
and whatever other 'concept' is dynamic quality.  I
would say quietness is, but that's not important to
discuss.  As to enlightenment built through
meditation, not really sure.  If you mean just-sit
meditation, then I'd say no.  I walk in the woods and
realize quietness.  Am I enlightened by referring
quietness to what is to be realized while enlightened?
 Well, I don't think enlightenment ends with realizing
quietness.  Trying to put quietness into practice, in
words, song, walk, washing dishes, is a constant
practice.  If I quit practicing might I lose this
realizing practice of quietness, sure.  I've seen it
dimmed in my life before.  Each time I meditate the
experience of quietness is enhanced and sunk deeper
into my understanding.  Will that Path I've just
described in the last sentence, ever end?  I have no
idea, I really don't know.

     [Chin]
> I wouldn’t really care to nit-pick about when
> enlightenment becomes
> sq, or when it remains DQ.

     ok

     [Chin]
> In your meditation, DQ would be the source of the
> enlightenment, huh?

     I don't know.  It is quiet.  When I hear a sound,
sometimes the sound awakens me upon a clearer
realization.  The sound is clearing everything up.
The sound stimulates alertness (not the alertness
found in fear).  This is all happening in the quiet.
I might be sitting in the woods, and the smallest
sound in the quiet might tingle my awareness, such as
an acorn hitting the earth.  So, where is the source
of enlightenment?  It seems to be everywhere happening
all the time, yet, without quietness the clutter
builds, my awareness is enclosed.  Quietness allows
for consciousness to go on as far as quiet goes.
Quiet seems to go on without end, but this also
depends upon the place I'm meditating.  Doesn't dq
just go on seemingly without end?  Yet, without static
patterns my awareness would not realize anything, but
even in a quiet room, my heartbeat or feeling of my
self upon the floor, awakens me to something.  The
quiet is important, but not total silence, that is me
dead, and yet, not all sound, too much clutter.  Just
quietness as in no-self still experiencing.
     I don't know.  Did this help?

green tea,
SA