[MD] Quantum Physics

PhaedrusWolff at carolina.rr.com PhaedrusWolff at carolina.rr.com
Tue Dec 19 16:30:19 PST 2006

[Chin] > In your meditation, DQ would be the source of the >
enlightenment, huh?

SA)
I don't know. It is quiet. When I hear a sound, sometimes the sound
awakens me upon a clearer realization. The sound is clearing
everything up. The sound stimulates alertness (not the alertness found
in fear). This is all happening in the quiet. I might be sitting in
the woods, and the smallest sound in the quiet might tingle my
awareness, such as an acorn hitting the earth. So, where is the source
of enlightenment? It seems to be everywhere happening all the time,
yet, without quietness the clutter builds, my awareness is enclosed.
Quietness allows for consciousness to go on as far as quiet goes.
Quiet seems to go on without end, but this also depends upon the place
I'm meditating. Doesn't dq just go on seemingly without end? Yet,
without static patterns my awareness would not realize anything, but
even in a quiet room, my heartbeat or feeling of my self upon the
floor, awakens me to something. The quiet is important, but not total
silence, that is me dead, and yet, not all
 sound, too much clutter. Just quietness as in no-self still
experiencing. I don't know. Did this help?

Chin)
I think we are saying the same thing. You see the quiet as the source,
and the noise creating a static latch, in that you realize something
from the quiet. The quiet would be DQ, and when this enlightenment
hits, it becomes sq, you have experienced a static latch to the DQ. If
the enlightenment is unconscious, it becomes DQ when conscious once a
hint brings it out of the unconsciousness, then it becomes sq?

Sorry for the late reply. I lost my Road Runner email yesterday.