[MD] On Balance: Dewey, Pirsig and Granger

Squonkonguitar at aol.com Squonkonguitar at aol.com
Sun Dec 17 18:24:48 PST 2006

Hi SA,
Get one thing absolutely clear?
I work with the moq.

I don't try to do anything which harms the moq because i feel it is worth
getting off the ground.

If you want to bandy the term DQ around when it's supposed to be undefined
then fair play - just leave me out of it.

The only thing i can do is work with sq cos i can talk 'til the cows come
home about it without damaging the moq.

I leave DQ experiences to myself cos that is where my inspiration comes  from.

If you wish to piss me about by being disingenuous, David 'cocksucker'
Buchanan style, then please leave me alone.

Love,
Mark