[MD] boys, men and women

Squonkonguitar at aol.com Squonkonguitar at aol.com
Sun Dec 17 20:54:00 PST 2006

dmb says:
Oh boy, here we go again. Now you're saying that Ant stole  something from
you, plagarized your work for his thesis? Are you really  making that
accusation? Do you realize how serious that charge is?

Mark: The point is Buchanan, Anthony does not realise how serious  plagiarism
is.
Why don't you phrase that question as it is more relevant?
Why am i always the asshole?
Why do you feel the need to come screaming to Anthony's defence at every
opportunity?
Are you two sleeping together or something?
It's almost like he's your lover and you won't have a word said.

dumb:
And blackmail too?
You haven't given me a reason to believe this is  true and you don't seem to
be playing it straight. I mean, if your  accusations have any merit there is
something you can do about it. You could  take it up with the University of
Liverpool and the local police  department.

Mark: I have taken that which concerns me up with the University  of
Liverpool.
The blackmail involves someone other than me, but i was shocked to hear
about it.
I can't discuss the later without betraying a confidence.

dumb:
But this forum is powerless to help you enforce the rules  against plagiarism
or the laws against blackmail. If that is genuinely your  concern, then you
have selected a very ineffective way of dealing with  it.

Mark: Do you not have a view regarding these matters?
Is it not everyone's concern to deplore unacceptable behaviour?
I do not expect the forum to deal with my concerns, but i am free to make  my
concerns public if i choose.
The ramifications of my actions are my responsibility - i don't expect you
to do anything.
Having said that, i did rather expect you to shout the odds, and you never
fail in that regard.

dumb:
Since this
accusation has appeared in the midst of a fit of jealous  rage, it looks like
your aim is simply to trash Ant again.

Mark: I don't understand what rage, jealous or otherwise you speak of
Buchanan?
I have nothing to be jealous about.
It would be a strange reaction to become jealous over having ones work
plagiarised.

dumb:
The context of the accusation (a
stream of abusive posts) makes it hard  to take you seriously.

Mark: I don't concern myself to be taken seriously. I am enjoying the
spectacle of you running around with no idea what's coming.
That's good enough for me. If someone shits on me, you can be sure i'm  going
to make sure i enjoy putting it right.

dumb:
I'd guess this
streak of anger is a prime example of the childish  egomania Gav was
complaining about.

Mark: As i said above, i don't understand what you are referring to as
you're not being explicit.
I enjoyed demolishing your challenge because i enjoy demolishing people  like
you who are full of your own sense of importance.
That was easy, a cheap shot, but fun.
That wasn't jealousy or anger, that was pure enjoyment at watching you make
a prick of yourself.

dumb:
Not that I'm above that sort of thing, but you're
extremely neurotic  even compared to me.

Mark: Look Buchanan, get something clear: Neurosis concerns that which is
exaggerated beyond a healthy proportion.
I'm dealing in facts. Plagiarism is, or is not.
Blackmail may be a little different, but this aspect does not concern me as
i'm not making those allegations.

dumb:
We're both in school and have the same interests and aims and yet  its just
hate, hate, hate from you.

Jeez, what an asshole

Mark: I hope you don't have to find your work plagiarised one day, because
it's really not a good feeling.
Getting your own back is bloody marvellous though, and all you have to do  is
make it public.