[MD] boys, men and women

david buchanan dmbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 17 22:10:01 PST 2006

Squonk asked dmb:
Why do you feel the need to come screaming to Anthony's defence at every
opportunity?

dmb says:
Because he's been a friend to me. Don't you know what its like to stick up
for a friend? And, AGAIN, you have given me no reason to believe these
accusations. The last batch didn't even make sense. And now I'm supposed to
believe that Ant has committed an easily detectable academic crime? Its not
even a matter of defending his honesty. I just find it hard to believe he'd
be that foolish, to take a huge risk with such bad odds.

But why do I even bother trying to reason with you? It only makes you feel
persecuted, apparently.

Squonk said:
I enjoyed demolishing your challenge because i enjoy demolishing people like
you who are full of your own sense of importance. That was easy, a cheap
shot, but fun.

dmb says:
What? You demolished nothing. You pulled some meaningless, bullshit jargon
out of your ass and then defined it according to the convenience of that
moment. You had one single example and you had to invent some unsurpassable
fictional entity just to do that. And then you were so certain about the
validity this ridiculous invention. Dude, I didn't give up in defeat. I gave
up because I realized that I was talking to a crazy person. If that's gotta
be your path, well you just keep on demolishing people, burning those
bridges and grinding your bitter axes. At least nobody can say that you took
the easy road. Good luck with that, blackhearted one.