[MD] Formalising the Code of Art (Rekindling with Mark Maxwell)

David Harding davidharding at optusnet.com.au
Mon Dec 18 14:22:54 PST 2006

Hi SA,

Thanks for asking. I would appreciate it if we gave Mark some time to
reply first.  I'm not sure if he will however because recently, as
you know, he has expressed a desire to leave MD.

Have you read his Edge of Chaos essay or his MOQ Conference paper?
They can both be found on moq.org.  This is actually a continuation
from our discussion under the thread name 'A formalised Code of
Art' .  Feel free to read any of them.

Or, if you think you've got a sufficient handle on the conversation,
without reading any of that, then once Mark replies, or it seems he's
left, post away!

Cheers SA,

David.