[MD] Formalising the Code of Art (Rekindling with Mark Maxwell)

Squonkonguitar at aol.com Squonkonguitar at aol.com
Thu Dec 21 12:43:45 PST 2006

Hello David, SA and Heather,
Always happy to help, but would be more interested to hear what you  guys
have to say.
You may be able to think this all through in a way which is more  helpful?
Anything i say may hinder your creativity...

At your service,
Love,
Mark

Hi SA,

Thanks for asking. I would appreciate it if we gave Mark some time  to
reply first.  I'm not sure if he will however because  recently, as
you know, he has expressed a desire to leave MD.

Have you read his Edge of Chaos essay or his MOQ Conference  paper?
They can both be found on moq.org.  This is actually a  continuation
from our discussion under the thread name 'A formalised Code  of
Art' .  Feel free to read any of them.

Or, if you think you've got a sufficient handle on the  conversation,
without reading any of that, then once Mark replies, or it seems  he's
left, post away!

Cheers SA,

David.