[MD] Social Imposition ?

ARLO J BENSINGER JR ajb102 at psu.edu
Mon Dec 18 21:09:41 PST 2006

[Arlo previously]
Individual biological patterns emerge from the collective activity of individual
inorganic patterns.
Individual social patterns emerge from the collective activity of individual
biological patterns.
Individual intellectual patterns emerge from the collective activity of
individual social patterns.

And the entire process is guided by DQ.

[Case]
Arlo, I like this a lot. At least all but the word "guided". Maybe something
like: "The entire process results from DQ."

[Arlo]
Yes, "guided by" is a poor choice of words on my part. Your wording is much
better. I also like "the entire process moves towards DQ".