[MD] Let's ask Buchanan

Ant McWatt antmcwatt at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Dec 19 03:41:06 PST 2006

In connection with the “Edge of Chaos” essay (found at: www.moq.org/forum)
Mark Maxwell stated September 20th 2003:

>Anyway, this is great, i love it. You have knocked it into shape. I only
>hope
>you have been credited enough and i am thinking it should be co-written?
>
>Many thanks Anthony,
>Mark :)

Mark,

In light of the all the hard work and the time I put into this essay plus
recent circumstances (where you’ve apparently forgotten all the help and
support I’ve given you over the years), I'm now accepting (if belatedly)
your offer as co-writer for this piece of work.

Best wishes,

Anthony

P.S. Congratulations on being taken as an M.Phil in philosophy at Liverpool.

P.P.S. It seems that some of your recent posts (e.g. see below) have been
made under the influence of alcohol (and I wasn't the first person on the
Discussion group who has noticed this).  If this is the case, consider
getting some help.  For your own sake and the sake of the people who know
you.

Alcoholic Concern
National agency on alcohol misuse. Works to reduce the incidence and costs
of alcohol-related harm and to increase the range and quality of services
available to people with alcohol-related problems.

Website: www.alcoholconcern.org.uk

Alcoholics Anonymous
Information, advice and support to help people recover from alcoholism.
Helpline: 0845 769 7555 (local rate)

Website: www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk

AL-ANON Family Groups UK and Eire
Helps families and friends of alcoholics recover from the effects of living
with those with drinking problems.
Tel: 020 7403 0888 (24-hour helpline) Email: alanonuk at aol.com

Website: www.al-anonuk.org.uk

Drinkline - The National Alcohol Helpline
Helpline: 0800 917 8282

Molly's Unofficial AA UK Website
Provides information about Alcoholics Anonymous, including a forum for
members to share experiences.

Website: www.aamolly.org.uk