[MD] Food for Thought

Case Case at iSpots.com
Wed Dec 20 18:04:16 PST 2006

dmb,

By all means Dave, rest up! An intentional assault on common sense would be
refreshing.

Case

Case:

I'm too tired to get into right now, but I have to say you've totally missed

the point. You're telling me to get with "the program" and I'm telling you
that "the program" is exactly what I'm criticizing. Yes, as crazy as it
seems, I'm criticizing common sense. It hardly makes sense to offer mere
scienc as an alternative to this critique since we're all quite aware of
that option already. Its like trying to sell a V-8 to Ed Begely Jr, as if he

just needed a refresher course on the gasoline engine.