[MD] In the drink

Squonkonguitar at aol.com Squonkonguitar at aol.com
Thu Dec 21 12:09:20 PST 2006

Hi Matt,
The point of my cut and paste job was to see if you recognised your own
voice.
Which you did.
You managed to do this because everyone has a recognisable voice, a bit  like
a fingerprint.

Anthony McWatt applied this principle to indicate i drink.
He went allot further and suggested i'm an alcoholic.

But what Anthony did not understand, largely because he's not up to it, is
that the very same principle he applied to my voice can be applied to the
recognition of an alien voice in his own work.

Further, i have the computer dated original if that was felt  necessary.

We all have our voice in rhetoric.

Rhetoric 101: Cut and Paste.
In this introduction we examine the deconstruction of texts into binary  form
which enables scholars to multiply meaning in the context of an inserted
mode.