[MD] In the drink

Squonkonguitar at aol.com Squonkonguitar at aol.com
Thu Dec 21 12:14:58 PST 2006

Mark

I asked you just a few days ago not to post anymore regarding  the
dispute between Anthony and yourself but I see you've ignored my  request.
Both yourself and Anthony need to stop this now and resort to the  proper
channels to sort it out - i.e. the University.
MD is not the  appropriate place to continue a discussion of this sort so
once again I am  asking both of you not to submit any more posts
regarding this  matter.

Thanks

Horse

Hi Horse,
I'm to be gagged am i?
McWatt finding it all a bit inconvenient is he?

But soft, what about this voice thingy?
Is this not a legitimate philosophical area of enquiry?
Does our rhetoric not contribute to modes of identity?

McWatt thinks so, and i agree with him in this regard.

You may like to know that the Philosophy department at the University of
Liverpool is pioneering computer software which aims to identify plagiarism in
the work of undergraduate students.
I suspect it works equally well at the doctoral level!
For a laugh, i'm tempted to ask the Philosopher running the experiment to
compare two pieces of work and see what the computer software makes of it?

Love,
Mark