[MD] Quantum Physics

PhaedrusWolff at carolina.rr.com PhaedrusWolff at carolina.rr.com
Thu Dec 21 17:05:09 PST 2006

>     That's ok.  I worked 16 hours yesterday, so, at
> times I will not be able to get back to you that
> quickly either.  This discussion seems to be getting
> me somewhere enjoyable and enlightening with the
> understanding that I'm not really going anywhere, for
> it is this quietness, this clearness of mind, allowing
> all boundaries to latch, yet, be porous so as not to
> get stuck.  At this moment, I'd rather be involved in
> these kinds of discussions, thanks, I really
> appreciate this joyfully!  We seem to be coming to
> conclusions and agreeing, yet, a newness and freshness
> allows this discussion to persist.

Hi SA,

Your analogy with the fish fits.

I think to finalize our conversation, we could just simply say DQ is
change, pretty much any change. It is as it was put in ZMM, "the track
that leads the train."

What holds back religions or even dogmatic scientific observation
would be our fear of change, our fear of accepting what we think we
know may not be.

There is an old Appalachian Mountain proverb;
"It's not what you don't know that makes you look like a fool. it's
what you do know that ain't so."

Chin