[MD] Social Imposition ?

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 17:42:17 PST 2006

     [Platt]
> I thought two or more people was a crowd.

    Yeap, and that's a society.  A celebrity draws a
big crowd, too.  The intent of the MoQ is that an
intellectual could enlighten a society and help a
society better than just a popular person.

     [Platt]
> And I hope
> you aren't comparing
> human beings to insects.

     I'm just talking about societies.  Some societies
are more enlightened than others.  Human societies are
aware and more intellectual than insects, obviously.
Human societies would differ from bee societies.  Yet,
basically a society is two or more people or queen
bees and worker bees, yet, there are many different
kinds of societies, human, insect, etc... and
different kinds of human societies, etc..  We could
narrow societies all the way down to a human married
couple, hence the building block of a society, a male
and female who may have a baby.

a tree in the house,
SA