[MD] Daodejing

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 15:08:51 PST 2006

     [Platt]
> I've seen photos of DNA and electron traces.

     This is what your mind says.  This is what your
current knowledge says.  This is what your cultural
knowledge says.  They could be just pretty colors to
somebody else.  Or just strings, etc...

     [Platt]
> All you are saying is symbols don't mean anything
> unless one understands
> the code. I agree. Or, have I missed the point?

     What code?  What symbols?

     What I'm saying is:  What's true?  What label is
correct?  Changes, nothing permanent, fill in the
blank, etc...  That's what I'm saying.  We could agree
upon something, but since you label 'things' in
pictures quarks, but don't see hugs or handshakes,
then our discussion is just muing, changing, filling
in a blank with our knowing, and since I was doing
this and you were doing this, now what I'm saying is
no all-true principle will join this gap, so, what
we're experiencing now is just fill in the blank.  The
blank is what is true, such as What is quality?  A
blank question since it involves a blank answer.

quiet nature,
SA