[MD] Dawkins a Materialist

david buchanan dmbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 23 09:24:35 PST 2006

Case said:
It is not as though "irrelevant defenses" have not already been stirred. As
I have pointed out to dmb several times the grounds for attacking the
religious right are purely religious in nature and have nothing to do with
science and philosophy. They are matters of internal consistency.

dmb says:
Huh? Religion is attacked on "puely religious" grounds and philosophy has
nothing do with it? And you've pointied this out (to me) several times? I
don't recall that point being made at all and it strikes me as completely
bogus to boot. How do you figure? Show me how that logic works, will you?