[MD] SOLAQI, Kant's TITs, chaos, and the S/I distinction

Squonkonguitar at aol.com Squonkonguitar at aol.com
Sun Dec 24 13:34:21 PST 2006

Hi Laird,
I urged you to keep focused on the fundamental assertion in the SOLAQI that
the S/O distinction is the basis for the Intellectual level.
You've not done this.
If this fundamental assertion is dodgy then either the whole SOLAQI is
undermined, or Lions have SOLAQI intellects.

This leads to the moq as a possible fifth level by the way.

I grant you are free to view the moq and SOLAQI as competing ideas, but, in
my view, the SOLAQI is unnecessary. It's inception was based on
misunderstanding  and confusion, and it generates intuitively poor assertions like Lion
intellects.
For example, people who behave like Lions can be said to be  intellectuals,
which sounds daft don't you think?

If you feel you are onto something then you are free to go with it and i
support your efforts.
After all, the cat i live with has me running around often enough, so you
may be right!
Love,
Mark