[MD] SOLAQI, Kant's TITs, chaos, and the S/I distinction

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 10:34:27 PST 2006

     [Marsha]
> Patterns changing to "the way things are"?

     Therefore, patterns are changing.  For, "the way
things are" is change.  Some longer than others of
course.

     [Marsha]
> Or are "the way things are" changing to be like new
patterns?

     sure, for patterns are the things that are the
way.  Things, surely by now, everybody in this
discussion group understands things are ideas, too,
but just to be certain, I mention this.

     [Marsha]
> At times, maybe not at other times?  Can we say for
sure?

     We can say for sure, that sureness is not rigid,
unsureness is not rigid.  We know sureness and
unsureness exists.  So, how can I say this for sure,
well, I do knowing unsureness is static enough, yet,
this perceiving of both sure and unsure is a
dynamic-intellect muing.  This dynamic-intellect muing
is not human rigidly, is not wind rigidly, is not
earth and sky rigidly... what is it then... 'a dynamic
static pattern'.

     [Marsha]
> nibbling on bacon, chewin' on cheese,

hmmmm... I eat while I type, too.