[MD] economic pragmatism

Squonkonguitar at aol.com Squonkonguitar at aol.com
Wed Nov 22 14:26:43 PST 2006

[Mark]
First off, Humans are evolutionary  speaking animals, that  is to say,
biological patterns.
Therefore,  these patterns  should be supported as a matter of  necessity.

[Case]
Therefore?
Are you taking logic lessons from Ham?

Mark 22-11-06: Hello Case,
I've not been taking logic lessons from Ham.
In my view the moq supports my suggestion.
Nothing i say is writen in stone.

[Mark]
1. All   biologically supporting requirements should be provided free: Food,
water,  health care, shelter, energy, and must harmonise with  the
biosphere.

[Case]
By free do you mean without effort? Can you  through in some free sex too or
would that require effort?

Mark 22-11-06:
Celebacy doesn't kill and enough people get it on to keep the genes  going.

[Mark]
Note a: We need a Planetary population stable around  a  sustainable  volume.
Humans are the basis for a culture of   social and intellectual  patterns.
Social patterns are imitated  which  implies a form of indoctrination.
Therefore the best patterns for  imitating  should be encouraged. These would
appear to include the  belief that 1  is basic.

[Case]
In the US we can't even send  rubbers to countries that allow abortion. The
Chinese are catching all kinds  of crap about their draconian family planning
policies. Short of thinning the  herd and massive die offs how do you expect
to achieve a stable sustainable  population?

Mark 22-11-06:
The importnat thing to bare in mind is it will happen with or without our
efforts.
That's chaos for you.

[Mark]
2. Beyond that, caring for others, a  distaste for violence, lack  of
territorial boundary, the  encouragement of realising individual  talents,
provided free,  and must not destabilise

1.Note b: We need a Planetary government which  does not bias tribes.
Social patterns support  intellectual  patterns.
3. Information must be a free exchange provided free,  and  must not
destabilise 1 and 2.

Note c: Religion must be  replaced  by an appreciation of the
undifferentiated  aesthetic  continuum.
That's my basic framework around which an economic  pattern may  be
developed.

[Case]
And if there is not  universal agreement on this plan for peace and love how
are you planning to  make this happen? Lots of stern talk about moral
obligations? Or is that  going to be the role of the new planetary
government?

Mark 22-11-06:
Education would have to play an important role.
I think the net can play a role.
One good thing about the net is that it bypasses governments and censors  who
want to hide stuff.
The bottom line is it comes down to setting an example and doing rather  than
spouting.
Love,
Mark