[MD] Reading & Comprehension

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Sat May 1 06:19:59 PDT 2010

Platt to Andre:

You got it partly right, Andre. "It was this intellectual level that was
screwing everything up." (Lila, 24)

Andre:
Well, blimey Platt...we (partly) agree on something. Problem still remains (and this seems to be the basis of our disagreement with regards to the intellectual level and , of course Bodvar's designation of it): how is it possible that we can reach this conclusion if the intellectual level is dominated by SOM? or for that matter constitutes S/O thinking?

You see, in my understanding of the MOQ, dualistic thinking cannot change itself... no pattern can change in and of itself. The change comes from outside of thought (in this case)... it comes from somewhere else.

I wonder what it is?