[MD] indefensible yet enlightening

Mary marysonthego at gmail.com
Sat May 1 11:54:25 PDT 2010

Have you ever been at a loss for words?  Try to catch yourself at this sometime.  I've tried and the best analogy I can come up with is "pictures".  I definitely notice having thoughts that are prior to language, though.  In fact, sometimes concepts occur to me and I don't even bother to convert them to English words.  I know what I mean, and this gives me more mental time to move on to the next thought. Sometimes converting thoughts to words seems a waste of mental "cpu cycles" especially during problem solving when I need to evaluate and accept or reject potential solutions in a hurry.

Mary

On Behalf Of craigerb at comcast.net