[MD] Reading & Comprehension

Mary marysonthego at gmail.com
Sat May 1 14:15:00 PDT 2010

Hi DMB,

This debate is about big picture vs little picture.  That's all.

In the big picture the anti-SOM philosophies you mention are based on SOM
propositions.  All the way down.  That's the point.  I probably will invoke
Bo's wrath with this, but my view is that the MoQ is also SOM.  It is a SOM
way of explaining that which would be otherwise unexplainable - DQ.  DQ is
not SOM.  DQ cannot be named, categorized, visualized, or understood by our
feeble intellect because our feeble intellect is based on SOL and has been
since the biological level (along with every other species you may ascribe
an "intellect" to).

We are so completely immersed in SOL that we fail to realize that the
metaphysi we construct are all SOM.  Until we evolve further, we will be
unable to truly see this.  All we can do for now is allude to it.  In the
normal course of daily life we cannot transcend SOL.  It is impossible.  We
are not built for that.  We are SOL animals.

Mary

- The most important thing you will ever make is a realization.