[MD] Reading & Comprehension

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Sat May 1 14:51:25 PDT 2010

On May 1, 2010, at 5:15 PM, Mary wrote:

> We are so completely immersed in SOL that we fail to realize that the
> metaphysi we construct are all SOM.  Until we evolve further, we will be
> unable to truly see this.  All we can do for now is allude to it.  In the
> normal course of daily life we cannot transcend SOL.  It is impossible.  We
> are not built for that.  We are SOL animals.

Mary,

It is possible to escape SOM.   I will not comment on the long and the short of
such experiences, I imagine there are great differences in such experiences,
but it certainly is possible.  And it seems to be like a seed experience, where
the idea/awareness grows.

"While sustaining biological and social patterns
Kill all intellectual patterns.
Kill them completely
And then follow Dynamic Quality
And morality will be served."