[MD] horse pattern, edited

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Sun May 2 01:06:39 PDT 2010

Craig,

Properly it should be opposite-from-non-horse.  For me, the horse pattern
is best represented by opposite-from-non-horse.  The kitten pattern is best
represented by opposite-from-non-kitten, and the justice pattern, by
opposite-from-non-justice. Yes, it does work for me.

I am not using pattern as a replacement for entity, thing or one of
Plato's ideal forms.  For me, there is nothing independent or
permanent about a pattern.

Non-horse would be all not considered horse, and that seems to me,
would include kittens, beetles, sharks etc.

Marsha