[MD] horse pattern

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Sun May 2 00:11:00 PDT 2010

On May 2, 2010, at 12:32 AM, craigerb at comcast.net wrote:

> [ Marsha]
>> Let's take, for instance, the pattern: horse.  I understand horse to
>> be a biological static pattern of value.  It's also best for me to
>> understand it as opposite-of-non-horse.
>
> I wonder if it is the best understanding for you or even a good understanding.
> What are biological non-horses for you: kittens, beetles, sharks, and so on?
> So if you were trying to understand the spov 'horse' & all you understood
> was that it was the opposite of kitten, beetle, shark and so on,
> would you have your current u nderstanding of 'horse'?  I say no .

> Craig

Craig,

Properly it should be opposite-from-non-horse.  For me, the horse patterns
is best represented by opposite-from-non-horse.  The kitten patterns is best
represented by opposite-from-non-kitten, and the justice pattern, by
opposite-from-non-justice.  It works for me yes.

Non-horse would be all not considered horse, and that seems to me,
would include kittens, beetles, sharks etc.

Marsha

___