[MD] horse pattern

craigerb at comcast.net craigerb at comcast.net
Sat May 1 21:32:57 PDT 2010

[ Marsha]
> Let's take, for instance, the pattern: horse.  I understand horse to
> be a biological static pattern of value.  It's also best for me to
> understand it as opposite-of-non-horse.

I wonder if it is the best understanding for you or even a good understanding.
What are biological non-horses for you: kittens, beetles, sharks, and so on?
So if you were trying to understand the spov 'horse' & all you understood
was that it was the opposite of kitten, beetle, shark and so on,
would you have your current u nderstanding of 'horse'?  I say no .
Craig