[MD] Buddhism's s/o

plattholden at gmail.com plattholden at gmail.com
Sun May 2 05:08:28 PDT 2010

Hey Andre,

Can you give us some examples of "spiritual rationality?" Sounds
suspiciously like theology. But, of course, your adamant denial of
anything approaching theism precludes that avenue.

While you're at it, could you explain what "spirit" means in your world?

Platt.

P.S. Of course, no one here is obligated to answer anyone's questions.
We're not in school, much to the frustration of some who think of
themselves as authority figures.