[MD] Spinning our Wheels, metaphorically speaking

Mary marysonthego at gmail.com
Mon May 3 03:52:28 PDT 2010

Hi DMB,

> But let us not reduce the MOQ to these former stages of development, to
> these cures, to these stepping stones. That would be a regression. DQ
> is not your higher power. DQ is not God. DQ is not the Absolute. It is
> not supernatural or transcendent and no faith is required. It's the
> primary empirical reality, the immediate flux of life, direct everyday
> experience and so you already know it by direct acquaintance. Let's
> keep it real, eh?

[Mary Replies]
Thanks for pointing this out, DMB.  You and I have disagreement about the
nature of the Intellectual Level, which I am confident we will hash out over
time, and either you will convince me or I will convince you, or we will
find some other place in the middle; but the concept of Quality and "The
Good" is another area of the MoQ that is often misconstrued.  It seems like
a lot of people, maybe even most people, that arrive here fresh seem to
equate Quality with God.

Thanks,
Mary