[MD] Reading & Comprehension

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Mon May 3 06:39:37 PDT 2010

Platt to Andre:

If you think the intellectual level includes mystic understanding or aesthetic appreciation you have some explaining to do.

Andre:
No explaining at all from the MOQ point of view, YOU have some explaining to do from your intellectual (SOM)point of view as to why this isn't so, why you deny this... while direct experience makes it so plain.

[Platt]

Hard work and suffering is irrelevant to the value of a metaphysics. . .

Andre:
Only when you do not appreciate or understand it. We are not talking of any old metaphysics. We talk of the MOQ.

[Platt]
Is it possible, Andre, that you do not understand the MOQ?.

Andre:
Yes.

[Platt}
  "Understanding" is not always intellectual, the mystic understanding being
the most relevant case in point.

Andre:
So where do you understand this 'mystically'?

Platt before:
Except for using the word "spirit" maybe we agree. I've been pounding about
the centrality of beauty to MOQ understanding since the beginning.

Andre:
I did not use the word 'spirit'. Phaedrus used the concept 'spiritual'. Big difference.

Platt:
Thanks. Apparently he had second thoughts about "spiritual" in Annotations.

Andre:
And this just takes the cake Platt. This is so low. You, my friend are the biggest wanker on earth. You have adopted the MOQ because in it you see a justification for your neo-con political/economic ideas... and you are devoid of the rest.

You are not to be taken seriously anymore Platt. At least not by me. Not that you give a shit.