[MD] horse reviewing bennett

Horse horse at darkstar.uk.net
Mon May 3 09:44:49 PDT 2010

No problem Khoo - I enjoy the forum as much as everyone else here and
it's a pleasure to be able to discuss Pirsigs work and related areas
with a bunch of other people who are interested in the same things.
Having a wide range of contributing members with interests to match is
also good for the forum as is keeping the discussions pretty much
regulated by the members themselves. I'll only intervene in an
administrator role when I absolutely have to as I really don't relish
being seen as the authoritarian figure of the forum - it does nothing
for the cool, laid-back image I try to foster!  :)

Horse

--

"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."
— Frank Zappa