[MD] horse pattern

craigerb at comcast.net craigerb at comcast.net
Mon May 3 12:20:53 PDT 2010

[Marsha]
> I see the horse pattern represented by opposite-from-non-horse, like
> the  quantum wave spread across a quantum field, but maybe for
> the horse pattern it is spread across quality.  A particular horse pattern
> would be a much narrowed experience, like a quantum particle.

> Close  your eyes and think of zebra.  When I do, I don't picture a zebra
> but there is a visual sensation of the zebra's stripes, a pattern of zebra
> stripes.

Marsha,
Your horse pattern seems much more complicated than your zebra pattern!
BTW how do you know you're picturing a zebra, maybe you're just picturing
its stripes?
Craig

strips, a pattern of zebra
stripes.

Marsha

Marsha

ould be a much narrowed experience, like a quantum particle.

Just an idea:-)

Craig,

Close  your eyes and think of zebra.  When I do, I don't picture a zebra
but there is a visual sensation of the zebra's strips, a pattern of zebra
stripes.

Marsha

Marsha

----- Original Message antum wave spread across a quantum field, but maybe for