[MD] horse pattern

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Mon May 3 12:38:47 PDT 2010

Hi Craig,

I started by working with opposite-from-non-zebra.  It might very
well include 'like a horse'; it's about interconnectedness and
analogy.

About the zebra stripes, I'm not really visualizing anything clearly,
but getting something like a visual sensation that represents
zebra stripes.  I started working with zebra because the striped
pattern is so unique.

The first time I smoked dope, I went through this mental thing
of picturing, as clearly as could be, people I'd known.  It was
unbelievable.  I could forward through the 'very clear' images or
stop examine detail and/or put them in motion.  Strangest
experience I ever had.  I tried really hard to repeat it without
the aid of the marijuana, but I couldn't make it happen.  The mind,
or consciousness, or whatever you want to call it, is extremely
interesting when you start examining it.

You have your way of working: syllogisms, and I have mine.

Marsha