[MD] Mr. Pirsig

Mary marysonthego at gmail.com
Mon May 3 20:59:51 PDT 2010

Dear Mr. Pirsig,

It feels right, this realization.

I am not a writer as good as you.  I despair of being able to latch onto the
wordless picture concepts floating in my head and paste them to paper.
Paste them.  Stick them down with glue or staple gun or - latch.  This is
palm in the middle of the forehead moment.  I am in awing admiration of what
you have done.  There is only one other book I know of that has done the
same.  You know what it is.

Elegant and beautiful and perfect.

You know why there are so many kinds of churches, don't you.  That is not a
question.

Just so you'll know I'm not bluffing.

What you've constructed has multiple meanings; equally true, equally
correct.  Depending.  All are Quality.  All are Good.

There is no other answer, is there?

But why did you have to say "Good is a noun"?  I don't like that one, sir.

Mary

- The most important thing you will ever make is a realization.