[MD] Reading & Comprehension

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Tue May 4 03:15:30 PDT 2010

Bodvar to Andre:

In your anti-Bo frenzy you - Andre -

Andre:
'Frenzy' Bodvar? I merely oppose your SOL and your argument that the MOQ cannot be an intellectual PoV. Just in case it has escaped your notice, I am not the only one here and have not been either.

I link the 'MOQ not intellectual' argument with the maintenance (at all costs)of your SOL argument.

If you claim total dominance of the intellectual level then you get the benefit of my doubt but as Horse in his post to Platt, and many recently, and not so recently, have argued (convincingly imo)and, for goodness sake my, and other's, everyday experience taken into consideration your position is just untenable.

Thing is, you find and twist and invent arguments to defend your position ( for over a decade now, and looking back through the archives sometimes the same arguments and your defence come up) in defiance of even the creator of this intellectual PoV.

This whole discuss is about the MOQ.... an intellectual discussion about an intellectual PoV. You argue it is some super-rational ...something. You invent a Q-level! This is absurd!

Quality cannot be 'contained' in a 'level' in the same way that your SOL cannot be 'containing' the intellectual level.

The solution is of course very simple as it is there in LILA: a
subject/object analysis is a pattern of intellectual value. Your Q-level
is the code of art.

Once you begin to see and appreciate this... well.... perhaps most, if
not all, will stop being a little 'anti Bo'