[MD] Reading & Comprehension

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Tue May 4 05:57:47 PDT 2010

Hi Bo,

Just feeling the need to reaffirm my agreement with you that the Intellectual
Level is  comprised of intellectual patterns as SOM and represent reified
concepts and the rules for their manipulation.  Intellectual patterns create
false boundaries, giving the illusion of independence, or thingness. For me
understand this fourth level to represent a formalized subject/object level
where the subjective is supposedly stripped from the experience to reveal
an objective truth.

"The question of "How do you justify the statement that Quality
equals reality?" was the best one. The correct answer from a
MOQ perspective is, "by the harmony it produces", but this
answer is only for people who already understand the MOQ.
Those who don't can't see the harmony and for them this
answer is meaningless."
   (Pirsig, 2000)

I do think your point-of-view is more harmonious than the bits and pieces
presented by many of the others.

Marsha

___