[MD] News on Oxford DVD

Ant McWatt antmcwatt at hotmail.co.uk
Tue May 4 06:56:19 PDT 2010

Dave,

Don't worry!  George and I imposed Robert Redford's head (from some outakes of "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid") on your body for your lecture so you look remarkably well for someone suffering from jet lag and flu!  Anyway, I'll send you a copy of the Oxford DVD when the first ones are posted out later this week.  Anyway, you can see for yourself when I post out the first copies later this week.  (Thank you to Bodvar for buying the first copy!)

Ron DiSanto seems very fair minded AND knowledgable regarding the drawbacks and advantages of religious traditions.  Moreover, his understanding of Pirsig's work in the wider context is probably better than Pirsig's and definitely better than mine so you couldn't have got anyone better for your thesis committee.  Well done.  I will be looking forward to reading it.

Ant