[MD] News on Oxford DVD

david buchanan dmbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 19:43:30 PDT 2010

Ant said to dmb:
Ron DiSanto seems very fair minded AND knowledgable regarding the drawbacks and advantages of religious traditions.  Moreover, his understanding of Pirsig's work in the wider context is probably better than Pirsig's and definitely better than mine so you couldn't have got anyone better for your thesis committee.  Well done.  I will be looking forward to reading it.

dmb says:
Just for the record, I didn't ask you or Pirsig for obvious logistical reasons and it could look like a conflict of interest too.

Anyway, congrats on producing another movie. You might be the world's only accidental philosopher/documentarian. Nice gig.