[MD] Ham's theory of Truth

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Wed May 5 22:40:56 PDT 2010

Greetings Ham,

Maybe a perfect time for:

"While sustaining biological and social patterns
Kill all intellectual patterns.
Kill them completely
And then follow Dynamic Quality
And morality will be served."

And on to my statement that one can only approach the
Ultimate Truth by discovering what is false.  Time:  not this,
not that.

Respectfully,
Marsha

It's true!  It's true!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDAVjUCvNfI