[MD] Reading & Comprehension

skutvik at online.no skutvik at online.no
Thu May 6 00:31:03 PDT 2010

Arlo

On 5 May you spoke.

> There is a commonality to "intellectual patterns", but it is not
> "SOM". You are attempting to use a species to define "all life".

This was a pretty cheap way out, but as no arguments penetrates the
Bensinger "panzer" OK.

> As for your "quotes", they simply reflect the actuality of a dominant
> SOM paradigm. Of course "society" saw "biology" as evil, and later
> "intellect" saw "society" as evil. But this is not a "tenet", this is
> a malady.

OK, nothing would make the cardinals look through Galileo's telescope
and nothing will make Arlo see.

[Bo] before
> I must add one observation. Some of these passages reveal a tendency
> of the MOQ to sympathize (join forces) with society in a joint
> operation to quell intellect...

> [Arlo]
> This is a horrible misinterpretation. The MOQ never sides with
> "society" to quell "intellect", but it restructures "intellect" to
> know when it should support "society" in its role to constrain
> "biology" as opposed to seeing "society" as always something "evil".

You did not understand my argument about the danger of a de-
constructed - corrupted - intellect which is nothing else that SOM's
"changing one's opinion". I should have known.

Now, what about your interesting REALITY=QUALITY=REALITY input
a few days ago, you shut up once you saw the implications of it. Why
was that?

Bodvar