[MD] e: Reading & Comprehension

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Thu May 6 08:06:21 PDT 2010

Andre,

I meant for the full quote, or at least the full sentence,
to be presented as part of your explanation, not with
additional explanation.

I understand all patterns, in all levels, from top to bottom,
to represent what is conventionally known.  I don't see
why pointing out that SOM being conventional is saying
anything especially significant.

Marsha